Sunday 19 June 2011

Who am I





This a real world , I’m just a small tiny creature , ‘He’ made me … from a dirty dust .. now am here , writing this …. I’ve done lot of mistakes .. everytime I did it , I hit it . I felt the guilty but then I keep doing it , again & again . Is this the sign that I’m not in the right way anymore ? yeah , there’s no ‘taubat’ feelings in my heart … I know that all this ain't the right thing..Partying, chasing moneys and material things.. I'm lying to myself knowing that I've been neglecting my responsibilities as a healthy Muslim .. I frontin’ but yeah I forget to say alhamdulilah..I’d like to ask ‘your’ forgiveness , your guidance , protection & strength ,.. for humbleness and faith to make me a better girl , dearAllah you made it possible when facing obstacles please let me do good help me find the right out of this life’s maze .. Yeah, love me Or hate me ..This who I am ..I’m looking at the past at times, I wish that I was born again so I can rectify mistakes & my wrong doings..Attempts on minimizing my sins before my story ends (DEAD).. I tried to be a better person ..Now I prolly can , hmmm whatever it is .. this is me ,Illy Aishah

No comments:

Post a Comment