Sunday 19 June 2011

Bunch of syaitan rubah (:

People , will always talk shit about you . Yeah . eventhough they are not close with you or you might don't even know em' . ahahaha don't worry , they are just making you become famous actually :) hahahah ! Maybe they grew up like this . Not to judge but I'm sick bunch of malay idiots with too close mind that they can't even think open & the worst is suka menyibuk hal orang . So far , I've been ditched , I've been backstabed and I've no interest in it anymore . Yeah in front they are friendly , but at the back are they friendly too ? that's the quetion lays in my heart. All this community group , you think its a good publicity mixing with em ? I don't think so . Well for those who ain't got a  life I guees but not for me . Well ada juga community yang bagus , ada mision , vision or what-ever-lah , but most of all tak menjadi . There are better things to do . I've only hope and trust on my family (my family GETTIN BETTER aswell) , other than that no one else . I can't fucking trust anyone , cause everyone is full with lies . I'm not going to hurt myself or anything . I've got my others close friend & a happy good family that's all matters and  alife ahead me

No comments:

Post a Comment