Sunday 19 June 2011

FRIENDS lalalalala . . .





Momementairly don’t bury me yet like you did to someone else.Yes I am nothing,and that’s why you walking away & find someone new.I’ve been thru ups & downs with you but then you threw me away , yeah I’m just piece of shit for you .I’m fade to black & you started talk - behind my back. I don’t give a damn bout it . I have my own life , I don’t wanna ruine anything I only have hope on myself.I also dislike the fact that if I was your so-called-best friend but you ditched me for someone else .friends , are probably using me . I’m being nice towards them , but then they’re using me for their own intention . best friend ? a best monster in life HA-HA-HA . It is hard to find a GOOD friend nowdays . You live your life , I live mine , I’m not budding in ,You want a fame lifestyle like em’? go ahead , I’ll keep my mouth shut . I’ve been ditched & I’ve been backstabed I’ve no interest in it anymore . well , infront they are friendly but at the back are they friendly too ?that’s the question lays in my heart . I don’t care . There are better things to do . Everyone is full with lies .. I’ve got happy good family that’s all it matters and life ahead me .

No comments:

Post a Comment