Sunday 19 June 2011

I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like..

Things hapenned in a flash , I never thought we ended everything just like this & I never thought Im the one with the weaknes , nothing to hide anymoree I do love you . My mistake , I told you to leave me .. Now Im down on my knees beggin you to come back , Im too mean doing this to you , But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me..Baby please come back, it wasn't you, baby it was me.Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems..All I know is I love you too much .. Im giving up with all those accusing that you give me .. well I dont' care because its fucking not true . All I know is I love you .Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball..Next time I'm pissed I'll aim my fist at the drywall..Next time there won't be no next time..I apologize.I'm tired of the games I just want you back.Tried so hard to be your girl..the kind of girl you want in the end , Only then can I begin to live again .hmm ,

No comments:

Post a Comment