Sunday 19 June 2011

Epilogue





ily , the name .. I knew myself better than you knew , well then stop saying 'I know you ily' .. I wanna be free , I hate being control by someone that its not from my family .I wanna feel the vibe of  fun ! nothing & noone can stop me .I hate when people yelling at me . ahaaaa yeah evryone don't even like it right ? I can forgive but I can't forget , ahahahha THAT IS ME . I don't give a damn if I don't have any friend & I don't really mind , I live my life you live yours aite ? I love serious relationship . well , I can't simply move on when I am down , I have my heart broken once . LIFE . Maybe it's not sweet as we want to be , but hoping it will be better later on aite . Love someone & to be loved , it ain't easy as we thought , it come from heart , a sincerely heart .Due my good mood today , I'd like to give some advice for those who are in relationship now . Love your boyfriend/girlfriend with whole your heart , be honest to each other , be positive , leave all the bad behind ya back , don't give a damn what people say about you & your partner , don't care about em , be nice & straight to each other , for guys , please do respect your girlfriend . that's all for today , ROGER & OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment