Sunday 19 June 2011

The Almighty ( God )





I feel the heat ....As I'm staring out the window ,In solitude I look at life from different angles thoughts strangled..My mind is suffocatin' in this truth quest a greed law.. That I abide by is ruthless .Enough will never satisfy until I toothless..Filthy millionaires are gamblin' until they muflis . This a sad fact of life , But mankind approved this..I gotta call ‘Him’ ..(Sajadah) is where the booth is I'll make it clear that ..I ain't even tryin' to preach here..By sharing thoughts I hope to find a little peace here . I thank Allah for blessing me..To be creative..So here's a diss for me for bein' unappreciative . Wanted a perfect life ..Yeah smile then die old..fame, money, men .. Pleasure from partyin' , Crackin' bottles in clubs , Frontin' designer fashion.. Now that's wrong , And bull ish don't last long ! I ain’t give a damn bout this luxury anymore , 'Cause no matter how rich and big you are .. It's still Allahuakbar...

1 comment: