Sunday 19 June 2011

Purenesss

pure love is not only from the mouth,
but through the heart it goes .
I love you , not only from the mouth .
These words are my heart & soul
Theres no two-times of you
No receiving anything in return..
But truly deeply put my love..
Above your sweet honest heart
First I met you..
One of a kind feeling comes..
Its hard for me to express it
The love or the friendship ,
Gotta choose which one is more..
Worthy for me ?
The past & the past..
Brought the lessons
The lesson learned..
Those tears bring me..
To the ocean..
The ocean made me drowned
By myownselve
Im sore & sick..
When the bad loves come
Cutting the ears don’t wanna..
Hear what the winds bring to me
Im just a humble girl..
With plain heart..
I knew myself & noone can judge me
Other than myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment